The health and safety of our staff, visitors and hirers has been paramount as we have reopened our building. We have taken the following steps:
- Carried out an extensive review of the building and compiled our COVID-19 Risk Assessment. This Risk Assessment is summarised by the bullet points below and available to download here.
- Worked with artists on individual basis and remotely via surveys, to assess individual artist’s needs and concerns, considering how we can best accommodate these in line with government guidance.
What can you expect in the building:
- An enhanced cleaning regime in all our spaces. Studios will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Hand sanitising stations installed in each studio and throughout the building.
- Hirers will receive a copy of our risk assessment and guidance on social distancing and hygiene prior to arrival.
Our risk assessment has been created following current government and Public Health England guidance. This is a working document, it will be reviewed as it is implemented and as the situation and guidance regarding COVID-19 alters.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work within these new parameters. We welcome feedback on our processes and communications – please contact email@example.com with your questions, concerns and feedback.