Siobhan Davies Studios is currently open for pre-booked attendees and professional bookings only.
Important details about using our building:
- We are open for pre-booked users only. This includes our programmed artists, those attending events and classes and studio hirers. We cannot currently accommodate walk-ups.
- We recommend that users wear masks in the corridors and common areas of the studios.
- We will be maintaining a studio users tracking system as per government guidance. Your name and contact details will be kept for 21 days.
ENSURING SAFETY AT SIOBHAN DAVIES DANCE STUDIOS
The health and safety of our staff, visitors and hirers has been paramount as we have assessed how to reopen our building. We have taken the following steps:
- Carried out an extensive review of the building and compiled our Covid-19 Risk Assessment. This Risk Assessment is summarised by the bullet points below and available to download here.
- Worked with artists on individual basis and remotely via surveys, to assess individual artist’s needs and concerns, considering how we can best accommodate these in line with government guidance.
What can you expect in the building:
- An enhanced cleaning regime in all our spaces. Studios will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Hand sanitising stations installed in each studio and throughout the building.
- A one-way system in the building and clear signage to ensure and demonstrate 2m social distancing.
- Limited capacities in all our studios and throughout the building (detailed on arrival and in our risk assessment) to ensure staff and visitors can move safely whilst observing social distancing.
- Hirers will receive a copy of our risk assessment and guidance on social distancing and hygiene prior to arrival.
Our risk assessment has been created following current government and Public Health England guidance. This is a working document, it will be reviewed as it is implemented and as the situation and guidance regarding COVID-19 alters.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work within these new parameters. We welcome feedback on our processes and communications – please contact email@example.com with your questions, concerns and feedback.
We are currently accepting bookings to use our studio spaces. Due to cleaning restrictions, all studio bookings will be a minimum of 2 hours. For rates please visit our Hires page. To book space at Siobhan Davies Studios please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum capacities for our studio spaces:
Mat-based work: 20 people
Movement work: 12 people
Mat-based work: 50 people
Movement work: 26 people