Looking for an affordable and alternative wedding venue in London?
Nestled just beyond London’s South Bank, Siobhan Davies Studios provides the perfect venue for a wedding ceremony and/or reception in South London. And we have an experienced team who are here to help manage your big day from start to finish.
Housed in a converted Victorian school this contemporary arts venue creates a unique balance between old and new which makes it a quirky and versatile space to suit any style or vision. For your special day you will have access to the entire building which can be reinvented to suit your own themes and ideas. Our gorgeous green courtyard garden area is also available for your guests.
Our Studios hold a wedding and civil partnership licence so we can provide a beautiful location for both your ceremony and reception. We are proud to be a gay friendly venue and are happy to provide a space for same sex marriages.
Highlights of what we can offer:
- Seating for up to 150 in the Roof Studio or 80 in the Research Studio (based on 5ft Round tables)
- Ceremony license
- A 3 floor building with several small and large spaces
- Spacious courtyard garden area
- Free parking in surrounding streets on weekends
- Optional dedicated children’s playroom
- Storage space from Friday evening to Monday morning
- Beautiful and unusual RIBA award winning venue in a Victorian school annex (built in 1898), with exposed brick and wooden floors
- Unique Roof Studio which features repeated curved shell ribbons that form the roof and walls, allowing light to pour through
For more information, to check availability, discuss budgets, ideas or site visits please contact us today.
Call 0207 091 9650
“Siobhan Davies Dance Studios is a welcoming and flexible space that lends itself well to someone who wants to create their own vision of their wedding day. With so many interesting parts of the building and grounds providing for really creative, fun and relaxed photography, I am always excited to photograph in such a beautifully versatile space.”
Emma Hare, Photographer