Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
Siobhan Davies Dance is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We offer education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with the following opportunities:
- Curriculum Design;support for pupils, teachers and Senior Leaders school to plan and develop integrated multidisciplinary arts experiences including performance, making and appreciation.
- Teacher CPD;Training for individual Teachers and whole school Staff through our Extend it INSET/ twilight workshops and/or integrated alongside delivery within school
- Projects and Regular Sessions; working directly with pupils to explore the curriculum through dance, movement and choreography. Culminating in sharings and performances, digital or live.
- Multidisciplinary Arts Activities;working with professional international artists from a multiple disciplines and art forms (including film, photography, dance, visual art) united by a common interest in contemporary choreography and composition
- Activities that develop pupils’ Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural(SMSC) learning
Siobhan Davies Dance work with pupils from EYFS, KS1, KS2 in mainstream and SEND settings.
To find out how we can support your Artsmark journey, contact email@example.com
Click here to find out more about Artsmark